Classes are offered in a variety of ways from live, online, Webinars,
e-Books, and videos.
To view the schedule click here.
Cathy McDaniel has been providing real estate education for more than 10 years and is recognized as an industry expert.
A wide range of courses are available.
Your license for 2 reasons. Either you did not complete all your 36 hours of continuing education credits and/or you did not pay your renewal fee prior to your due date. In either case, I am not able to upload credits while your license has lapsed. You will need to visit the GREC website, follow the instructions and pay your fees before I am able to upload credits. Please keep a record of all your course completions and advise when you have paid your fees.
Click here to view GREC forms
Click here for Online Services Login
Click here if you forgot your password
Please contact Cathy for additional assistance.
Does Your Homebuyer Need a Mortgage? 15 Things Your Buyer Needs to Know!
Nothing seems to trip up first-time home buyers’ and their real estate agent more than pre-qualification letters. What the buyer needs is a preapproval letter from a direct lender.
Shopping for a home before getting preapproved for a mortgage is the equivalent of walking into a grocery store without your wallet. Yet, the vast majority of homebuyers don't get a loan preapproval for they begin previewing homes.
The mortgage planning process represents an important first-step that many prospective buyers tend to overlook. It's important because it helps the buyer narrow down their options so they can focus on how much house they can really afford.
Let Cathy answer your questions regarding mortgage planning and the process so you and your buyer will be ready to start the homebuying process with confidence in securing the right mortgage they need to buy the home they want and start previewing homes with you tomorrow. Let's discuss:
Property Maintenance - Ensure Code and Ordinance Compliance with the City and County Government
Georgia has a very diverse population, many segments of which are unfamiliar with the property maintenance expectations of the local governments where they live.
This class will touch on types of code violations, including ones you may not be aware you have violated! Keep yourself and your owners out of trouble with landlord tenant laws and the city and county pertaining to property condition regarding habitability. Find out what tenant obligations vs. owner is; interior and exterior maintenance ordinances; how the fines and court appearances affect the property manager. Learn how to select contractors that know inspection procedures and housing codes. Learn the new marketing procedures for signage and web advertising, including how to make your own app.
This class is not only a must for new property managers, but the seasoned property manager will be surprised at what they will learn. This class will benefit support staff as well as maintenance personnel.
Attend and receive city and county contacts, checklist and trusted resources.
My C.E. Class, LLC | School # 5914 | Expires 12/31/20
NEW PROCEDURES for CE CLASSES in 2017
72 hours prior to the class start time, you will be emailed a reminder notice and a link to download your course handout. Please print or download to your table or cell phone prior to class.
Hello and welcome!
This course is approved for continuing education credits by the Georgia Real Estate Commission. You are required to follow the following regulations and school rules.
1. This may be a 3 or 6 hour continuing education in-class credit course. You must be in attendance for the entire program to receive your credits. You will not receive credit for any continuing education course that you have taken within the previous calendar year.
2. The course event will begin promptly at its scheduled time.
3. Turn off all cell phones, tables and laptops. Put aside all personal business.
4. No recruiting for employment is allowed per GREC Rule 520-2-02 (10). You must report any efforts of recruitment to Cathy McDaniel, classeswithCathy@gmail.com.
5. There will be a 15 minute break during a 3 hour CE. A 6 hour CE class will have two 15 minute breaks (AM and PM) plus a 1 hour lunch break. Be on time for class after breaks and lunch.
6. At the end of the course you will be ask to complete a “Evaluation Form." This form will be collected upon exiting the course and will serve as your sign out sheet.
7. Your CE credits will be uploaded to The Georgia Real Estate Commission within 3 business days.
8. Any questions regarding continuing education or payments should be directed to Cathy McDaniel at classeswithCathy@gmail.com or call 404-550-0775.
9. Dress code - business attire.
10. The school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, familial, or handicap status in the establishment of fees, entrance qualifications or standards for successful completing of any course.
Tardiness – when a student arrives late more than 10 minutes after the start of the class can stay for the course, however they will not receive any CE credits.
Georgia Real Estate Educators association member
Trainer and Curriculum Designer