Georgia Real Estate Educators association member
Trainer and Curriculum Designer
A wide range of courses are available.
Your license lapse for 2 reasons. Either you did not complete all your 36 hours of continuing education credits and/or you did not pay your renewal fee prior to your due date. In either case, I am not able to upload credits while your license has lapsed. You will need to visit the GREC website, follow the instructions and pay your fees before I am able to upload credits. Please keep a record of all your course completions and advise when you have paid your fees.
Click here to view GREC forms
Click here for Online Services Login
Click here if you forgot your password
Please contact Cathy for additional assistance.
Classes are offered in a variety of ways from live, online, Webinars,
e-Books, and videos.
To view the scheduleclick here.
Cathy McDaniel has been providing real estate education for more than 10 years and is recognized as an industry expert.
My C.E. Class, LLC | School # 5914 | Expires 12/31/20
NEW PROCEDURES for CE CLASSES in 2017
48 hours prior to the class start time, you will be emailed a reminder notice and a link to download your course handout. Please print or download to your table or cell phone prior to class.
Hello and welcome!
This course is approved for continuing education credits by the Georgia Real Estate Commission. You are required to follow the following regulations and school rules.
1. This may be a 3 or 6 hour continuing education in-class credit course. You must be in attendance for the entire program to receive your credits. You will not receive credit for any continuing education course that you have taken within the previous calendar year.
2. The course event will begin promptly at its scheduled time.
3. Turn off all cell phones, tables and laptops. Put aside all personal business.
4. No recruiting for employment is allowed per GREC Rule 520-2-02 (10). You must report any efforts of recruitment to Cathy McDaniel, classeswithCathy@gmail.com.
5. There will be a 15 minute break during a 3 hour CE. A 6 hour CE class will have two 15 minute breaks (AM and PM) plus a 1 hour lunch break. Be on time for class after breaks and lunch.
6. At the end of the course you will be ask to complete a “Evaluation Form." This form will be collected upon exiting the course and will serve as your sign out sheet.
7. Your CE credits will be uploaded to The Georgia Real Estate Commission within 3 business days.
8. Any questions regarding continuing education or payments should be directed to Cathy McDaniel at classeswithCathy@gmail.com or call 404-550-0775.
9. Dress code - business attire.
10. The school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, familial, or handicap status in the establishment of fees, entrance qualifications or standards for successful completing of any course.
Tardiness – when a student arrives late more than 10 minutes after the start of the class can stay for the course, however they will not receive any CE credits.